- one of kind beige pure wool crop jacket
- wool crochet detailing along the front and pockets
- pockets detailing in crochet (NB pockets are not unusable)
- large collar with crochet detailing
- SIZE recommended for a UK 6-10
Waist 42cm (seam to seam, not including the double-breast)
Full Waist 50cm
We process orders within 1-2 business days after placing the order. Please note orders are not processed or shipped over the weekend or European holidays.
For more details please click here.
Can I return my order?
All ‘outlet’ items are non-returnable. By entering into a 'clearance sale' you are agreeing to our terms and conditions advertised and these items can't re-enter our warehouse.
Sale items are available for return.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, our returns policy allows you to return full price items and sale items within 14 days from receiving your order.
Please visit our returns centre and fill in the returns request.
All return costs are to be covered by the customer. We recommend sending your return via a tracked service to ensure we can allocate it if needs be.
For international returns we ask you add that the items are ‘returned goods’ to avoid any custom charges when entering back to the UK, any charges will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that crochet bikinis and clothing requires special care.
Maiyo items are made by hand with yarn which is 100% cotton.
The yarn is knitted together delicately giving it is beautiful and raw natural texture. This does mean that each item needs to be handled with the same care and love it was given be made!
To prolong the life of your swimwear ensure you rinse after use.
- Oil based products like suncreams, saltwater & chlorine can cause effect the texture of the item.
- Avoid rolling up when wet or leave your garment damp in the bag.
- Hand wash inside out in mild detergent (no washer or dryer even on a delicate cycle).
- No Detergent or Bleach
We have taken care to make sure the metal trims are heat resistant to the skin.
Keep your items in the bags provided to ensure they stay safe from any harm. After your bikini gets wet be sure to let it dry naturally. As the bikinis are delicate we would recommend not to do intensive swimming in them.